Friday, April 17, 2020

YES IT CHANGED


YES IT CHANGED....

How happy normal our lives our  with all the normal smiles and parents to look after us.....
Have you ever in your worst dream, thought of how it would be if u loose any of them!
The moment, the pain, the hurt we can never imagine....
This poem is dedicated to my friend who lost his mom recently..
I will always remember the day I first met him with that sparkle in eyes, hope to succeed,
the positivity he had!
I could feel the joy in those messages the day he said how it makes him forgive all when her mom and dad  see him with that pride in their eyes and how all he wanted was just to preserve it  for all long his life ,but the destiny has some other plans.
But yet when I talk to him now I see the brave  side of him yet working with more enthusiasm just for her mom.. 
Kudos tou you boy! 
God bless u always!! 
I cannot feel what situation your are in but I have tried to express your heart with this poem....

                                  



YES IT CHANGED


It changed, 
All smiley, suited I went by
To see the Twinkle in her eye, 
She always waited for me to come by, 
But I hate how she waited all night, 
To make her proud
To let her shout of pride
Yes I went by... 
All I earned was not prize, 
It was that prodigious smile, 
The love she always grant, 
The care she always manifest, 
Yes I was the most happiest. 
But little did I know? 
It was never gonna be immortal, 
God played wordlessly on one's heart. 
She left me with, 
No scar
With all my hope drowned, 
And love of life lost. 
If I could ask for one thing, 
I might ask her back... 
Yes, she left me with him, 
With a duty and responsibility. 
Yes I want u back
We want you back

Cause MUMMA you are my clingy heart 💜❤!!!!

53 comments:

  1. Very heart touching yr
    R.I.P. to his mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❣️❣️🙂👍👍bht pyari h..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extraordinary��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work sarjana��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heart touching ♥️..loved it✨❣️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heart touching❤❤❤💖💖❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. More power to him...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heart touching ❤️💘 lines

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was so nice , all the emotions expressed were poured into my heart ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a heart touching poem . Great write my friend ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gravity of the lines that manifest the interosculation of all the means feelings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Respect ur words and talent

    ReplyDelete
  15. ❣️❣️heart touching

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was so heart touching ❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a heart pouring piece. Go high!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't even imagine my life without Maa.
    She is❤️❤️.........

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is soo touching....❤❤your words speaks that every mother is same regarding the love and care she gives to her family❤

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It makes me remind maa😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tough time won't last but tough people do...

    ReplyDelete

Spooky Night 💀

 Hello guys!  Have you ever seen a ghost? 🤔 Or do you believe in ghost or the negetive energy?  If your answer is yes... Then I want you to...