Tuesday, October 1, 2019

ALLURING SMILE

I was passing through the streets of my city this morning with glee in my heart.
Impressed by the beauty of nature, it was grey with little sunshine, I passed through the shop of sweets finding people gathering and was being surprised to know why.
There was a small child of 10 or 12 I guess, asking for food to the so-called rich teenagers and it was very heart broking to see them talking to that little one in such a harsh tone and the irony was that little guy didn't say anything , he rather smiled to there words and left with  all the courage he was left with.
That moment of beauty created by that child in such a pain left me with a few words I wrote for him or u can say a few words felt by him.
live short but live with  glee in the world


Its a delicate heart I have
Attached to everyone
And broken by all
It's an alluring smile I posses
No one knows how fake I give it
It's a challenging phase
I know I will not pass
But  don't want to fail
Its the curtesy of mine
I forgive
But no one knows how hard it is to 
forget
Every precious tear I cried
I'll remind i wasted on them
.....It's a running phase
A long journey to pass!!!

24 comments:

  1. Heart touching lines ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bohat strong hai wo log jo raat bhar rone ke baad subah fack smile kar lete hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo touched... Needed one.. Loved it... Is inspiring one for everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep truth��and these things are faced by everyone at some stage of life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Srsly too much heart-touching yr n lines r 👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  6. जोरदार अति उतम

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is reality of the society. This story say a smile is the best motivation in any situation.

    ReplyDelete

Spooky Night 💀

 Hello guys!  Have you ever seen a ghost? 🤔 Or do you believe in ghost or the negetive energy?  If your answer is yes... Then I want you to...