Monday, October 14, 2019

Seekh lo, seek lo

Seekh lo, seek lo
  


Every girl is a fighter for herself. Demotivated by society yet fighting for her self, people says time has changed girls are being given equal opportunities and freedom they get all wht they ask for.
NO its a myth : yet thousand of girls are treated like an ornamental box..its different, people speak something and does something!
Recently I went to a clg trip, and was just moving around to see a stagw function happening, well that was a new place I agree but i waa not alone. 
I was being lectured about my being a girl and responsiblity of others. It felt bad,not for the scolding, but for the theory given behind it!
Most shocking was that all that was Being told by a girl that I m a girl and I can't move here n there without any permission.....that pain and anger made me write this poem titled सीख लो ( take the moral) सीक(learn) लो!!! 



Ladna nhi, hasna seekhna h 
Bolna nhi, dikhana seekhna h
Darna nhi, darana seekhna h
Man marna nhi,manana seekhna h
Har kisi se nhi bas khud se banana seekhna h
Bas itni si baat h..mujhe jeetna seekhna h 
Khud se
Kismat se
Parastitiyon se 

7 comments:

Spooky Night 💀

 Hello guys!  Have you ever seen a ghost? 🤔 Or do you believe in ghost or the negetive energy?  If your answer is yes... Then I want you to...