Monday, December 16, 2019

A MILE FOR YOUR SMILE




My friends usually ask me from where do you bring all this pain in your poems.
well, guys that's not  pain, they are lingering emotions of our generation, thoughts that are popping up in the minds of teenagers.
I get to feel these emotions cause I think I am surrounded with a lot of different personalities in my life who have  interesting yet fascinating and agony full of life!
the stories I came across by being a part of it or by watching it out, I guess the poems are  just the outcomes.
A way to express!
Well, just like that one of my friend asked me to write something that is happier and I couldn't say no to him cause I was wondering how Will I go with my cheerful poems. So this poems is like not for him but because of him!
Thanks For The Idea dude!




A MILE FOR YOUR SMILE

 She has this beautiful smile,
Which can make the world go wild.
I wake up early morning
To see her morning face 
The light she traces
The energy she imparts in me,
THE HOPE SHE CREATES IN ME
Isn't it all so natural?
Elegant as her face and
Sharp as her jaw lines
I wonder what I did 
To have your sigh.
Full on devil hearted personality 
Was I
Your smile craved it into
me
Yes it created us from you,
From I from me
I don't fear if someday I
don't wake up
Cause it will be your smile
 I will dream for a while
I won't regret to walk  a 
Mile for your smile.

44 comments:

  1. NYC poem������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile defines your natural beauty.Truly picturized 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and amazing lines it is 👌👌 you r awesome sarjana

    ReplyDelete
  4. ☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. क्या लिखूँ तेरी तारीफ-ए-कविता में यार,
    अल्फाज़ कम पड रहे हैं इसकी मासूमियत देखकर......

    ReplyDelete
  6. its damm good... bht pyaari h poem

    ReplyDelete
  7. Constructive criticism: I didn't understand the 'use' of word 'agony' in your reference paragraph.
    Your first stanza (till "To have your sigh") is simply beautiful.
    In second stanza (till "from I from me"), not too sure if you really wanna use the word 'carved' there. If yes, then I don't really understand what it means.
    Last stanza is also cool. But you better don't make obvious grammar mistakes like 'wont/won't'.
    Overall it's a delight read. Looking forward to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So firstly thanks for this genuine comment and I will try to clear all your doubt..
    So firstly I have used "agony" Word here to tell that not only happy and successful stories are interesting, there are many people who are living with a great Difficulties in there life in terms of physical pain and emotional too.
    Secondly as u asked why I used the word carved so it is like ' carved means a powerful desire for something' so the protagonist or the speaker of the poems says that The smile of girl is so beautiful that he started craving to for being together with her and thats the reason they are " Us from me(him single) now"....
    Lastly I am really sorry for my mistake,it was good of you to tell me!
    Looking forward for your more "constructive criticism" As this is really helpful for me to grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels worth the effort if the other person is really willing to learn. You're welcome!:)

      Delete
    2. And it's a honour when someone gives so much time and love to my little art☺☺☺

      Delete
  9. This poem make me smile this morning. I can relate poem and she is my 'MOM'. My morning became good when I see smile on my mom face.

    ReplyDelete

Spooky Night 💀

 Hello guys!  Have you ever seen a ghost? 🤔 Or do you believe in ghost or the negetive energy?  If your answer is yes... Then I want you to...